WE ARE NOW RECRUITING: ASSOCIATE LAWYER | TAX, HELSINKI
We are looking for an associate lawyer to our Tax Team in Helsinki. If you have gained a couple of years of experience in M&A and/or corporate tax related tax advice, such as due diligence, tax structuring, or international taxation, and wish to focus your expertise on tax structuring of high-end M&A and capital markets transactions, such as growth investments, IPOs, and private equity funds, we believe we have an offer that will be of interest to you. Also, if you are interested in expanding your skills into the field of tax disputes, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
We are looking for a tax lawyer who
- has a passion for taxation and has been working with tax matters for a couple of years
- already has some experience in transactional tax matters
- is service-minded and strives for premium quality
- has an analytical approach to work and strong interpersonal skills
- has the ability to work both independently and as a team member in projects of different sizes and levels of complexity
- is fluent in Finnish and English, while a good knowledge of Swedish is a plus
We appreciate junior associate level experience in transactional tax matters, but in the end, what really counts is a genuine interest in capital markets, M&A, and taxation, as well as willingness to learn
What we can offer you
- unique and challenging projects and matters in the Nordic and international markets
- excellent training and development opportunities
- experienced coaches to provide support throughout your career
- competitive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits package
- an inclusive working atmosphere, where you get to be part of the team from day one
Our mission is to always provide pragmatic and effective tax advice. Our Tax Team in Helsinki has year after year been top ranked in the categories of transactional tax and tax controversy in several different client surveys. In the ITR EMEA Tax Awards 2021, we won the prestigious Finland Tax Disputes Firm of the Year Award.
If you feel that you could be our new colleague, please submit your application and CV via our website by 30 September 2021 at the latest. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
For more information on what it is like to work at Hannes Snellman, please visit our website.