Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. - Associate Lawyer, Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure
Be the best you.
Roschier is looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the expanding Real Estate and Energy & Infrastructure practices in Helsinki
We are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising leaders of Nordic business. We are known for our curiosity, depth of knowledge, passion and professionalism.
Our Real Estate and Energy & Infrastructure practices offer market-leading advice and assistance to a range of ranging from international investors to energy companies and lenders.
Due to our broad expertise and long-standing experience advising on real estate and energy & infrastructure transactions, real estate development, complex brown and green field projects and environmental matters, we can provide a comprehensive service offering, comprising strategic tax and finance & structuring advice and deal execution.
We are now looking for both senior and junior lawyers who
- have up to 6 years of experience working in the area of real estate transactions or energy & infrastructure assignments, or
- have recently obtained/will obtain a law degree and who are genuinely interested to work in these practices
- share our values and commitment to providing first-class service
- enjoy inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across borders
- are passionate about their job and their own professional development
- have excellent spoken and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and development opportunities
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact
Toni Siimes (+358 20 506 6578, email@example.com) or Antti-Jussi Partanen (+358 20 506 6705, firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions about the role and requirements.
Mira Svedholm, Talent Acquisition (email@example.com) for questions about the recruitment process.
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 20 June 2021. We ask you to use the application link; do not email an application. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.