Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. - Associate Lawyers, Intellectual Property
Be the best you.
We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the leading Intellectual Property practice in Helsinki
Roschier's expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising leaders of Nordic business. We are known for our curiosity, depth of knowledge, passion and professionalism. With us, you will learn directly from the best in the field and have the possibility to develop daily to master your skillset. Our path of constant improvement has taken us to the leading position we hold as a firm, and our Intellectual Property & TMT practices have been an instrumental part of Roschier's success.
Our Intellectual Property and Digitalization & TMT practices continue to expand and we are now looking to hire both junior and more senior lawyers (with up to six years of post-qualification experience) to join us in Helsinki.
As a part of the Intellectual Property and Digitalization & TMT practices, you would have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of assignments involving all legal and business aspects of intellectual property throughout its lifecycle. We work with both IP related disputes as well as commercial and transactional IP work.
We regularly work with regional, global, and emerging technology leaders in a variety of sectors such as telecom, media and entertainment, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, MedTech, HealthTech, sustainable technologies, automotive, industrial and process technologies, and energy. Often our client projects take us to work with assignments entirely outside of our home markets. This means that our team works on a daily basis with matters involving:
- patent, design, trademark, copyright, and trade secret enforcement and litigation
- IP-related contractual disputes
- regulatory questions around IP-intensive industries
- strategic and policy level questions around IP
- IP acquisition and capture, joint ventures, R&D and other collaboration projects
- IP and technology commercialization and licensing
- commercial contracting involving IP-, technology, and brand intensive industries
- IP and technology or brand driven transactions
As part of our team you would also have the opportunity to contribute to work that we do as part of our Digitalization & TMT practice.
We are now looking for people with a law degree who:
- are just graduating or have up to six years of relevant work experience on Intellectual Property matters (preferably in IP litigation and/or in transactional and commercial IP matters)
- are genuinely interested in intellectual property and its role in securing investments in innovations and in creative works in the intersection of law, technology, and business
- take pride in the quality of their work and client service
- enjoy working with complex issues as a member of a highly capable team
- have interest in business and the difference first class advice can make for the success of our clients
- have excellent spoken and written communication skills, including fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top with all the right tools to grow and contribute. We take on complex legal matters, we focus on continuous learning, and we work closely with our colleagues and the clients. We believe this combination will help you learn more with us than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams, and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting work and a steep learning curve in an environment that is both collaborative and meaningful.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect great strides in your professional growth through our formal learning and on-the-job apprenticeship
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible, and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative, and inclusive culture
- a well-working, collaborative, and caring team to belong to
Want to know more?
- For more information, please contact Johanna Flythström, Partner, email@example.com, +358 20 506 6629 for questions about the role and requirements or
- Eero Liikanen, Associate, IP & Technology team +358 20 506 6708 (on Oct 11 at 1-2 pm, Oct 13 at 1-2 pm, Oct 15 at 1-2 pm, Oct 18 at 1-2 pm) for questions about what it is really like to work at Roschier's IP & Tech as an Associate or a Junior Associate
- Rami Riihijärvi, Senior Associate, IP & Technology team +358 20 506 6794 (on Oct 11 at 1-2 pm, Oct 13 at 1-2 pm, Oct 15 at 1-2 pm, Oct 18 at 1-2 pm) for questions about what it is really like to work at Roschier's IP & Tech as a Senior Associate
- Henri Repo, Talent Acquisition firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6750
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 24 October 2021. We ask you to use the application link; do not email an application. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.