Metso Outotec Corporate Legal is part of Metso Outotec’s Legal and Compliance function. We provide legal expertise and support in Metso Outotec’s daily business in Corporate, Privacy, IT legal and competition related legal matters.
We are now looking for one third- or fourth-year law student to work as a Corporate Legal Trainee at Metso Outotec HQ in Helsinki. The working hours are part-time, and the working period is six months starting in mid-December 2021.
As a Corporate Legal Trainee, you will:
- Support our lawyers in Corporate Legal and Compliance mainly focusing in global subsidiary governance and corporate law generally
- Support in subsidiary governance related document management and in communication with authorities globally
- Provide support for preparation and implementation of Metso Outotec legal policies, guidelines and trainings
- Support lawyers in background research and other assignments and on-going projects
- Have an opportunity to work in a multinational environment and to enjoy an innovative and supportive atmosphere
- Have versatile and challenging tasks in a global setting that will develop your professional skills and competencies
To succeed as a Corporate Legal Trainee, you will need:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn more. We are looking for proactive individual with a can-do approach, who shows initiative, ability and adaptability. You enjoy challenges and like working as part of a team but also independently
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English. Other language skills and study exchange program or work experience abroad are an asset
- At least half of your law studies completed. We are primarily looking for a third- or fourth-year law student. Additionally, prior work experience in legal field (e.g. in a law firm, in-house legal department) is considered a benefit
We offer you an opportunity to work, learn and grow as a part of a global team consisting of highly skilled professionals, and a truly global working environment.
Please fill in our online application with your CV and transcript of records by 5.11.2021 at the latest. Please note we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail.
For more information, kindly contact VP, Corporate Legal Tea Maasalo primarily by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on Monday 25.10.2021 from 15.30 to 16.30 (+358 40 700 8119).