Metso Outotec Minerals Legal is part of Metso Outotec’s Legal and Compliance function. We provide legal expertise and support Business Area Minerals in its daily business related to sales, procurement and project execution.
We are now looking for one third- or fourth-year law student to work as a Legal Trainee at Metso Outotec HQ in Helsinki and Espoo office. The working hours are part-time, and the working period is five to six months starting in early January 2022.
As a Legal Trainee, you will:
- Support our lawyers in Minerals Legal in all commercial and contractual issues.
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts and other documents related to our business.
- Support lawyers in background research and other assignments and on-going projects.
- Have an opportunity to work in a multinational environment and to enjoy an innovative and supportive atmosphere
- Have versatile and challenging tasks in a global setting that will develop your professional skills and competencies
To succeed as a Legal Trainee, you will need:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn more. We are looking for proactive individuals with a can-do approach, who shows initiative, ability and adaptability. You enjoy challenges and like working as part of a team but also independently.
- Fluent communication skills in English. Finnish and other language skills and study exchange program or work experience abroad are an asset.
- At least half of your law studies completed. We are primarily looking for a third- or fourth-year law student. Additionally, prior work experience in legal field (e.g. in a law firm, in-house legal department) is considered a benefit.
We offer you an opportunity to work, learn and grow as a part of a global team consisting of highly skilled professionals, and a truly global working environment. Please fill in our online application with your CV and transcript of records by 12.11.2021 at the latest. Please note we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail.
For more information, kindly contact Manager, Legal Counsel Joona Säilä primarily by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on Thursday 27.10.2021 from 16.00-17.00 (+358 40 8288 375).