Hannes Snellman Asianajotoimisto Oy - Associate Lawyers (M&A & Capital Markets)
Associate Lawyers (M&A and Capital Markets) | Helsinki
Hannes Snellman is a top-tier Nordic law firm with 350 outstanding lawyers and other professionals based in Finland and Sweden. We advise leading international and local corporations across all business sectors. In addition to unique assignments, we offer our employees an opportunity to work with sharp-minded professionals in an atmosphere of inclusiveness. Our employees have different backgrounds and personalities, but we all share the same values: a commitment to provide high-quality services and a passion for what we do. We encourage independent thinking and take great pride in the professionalism of our teams and individuals. Today’s successful recruits are tomorrow’s firm.
* * *
We are looking for associate lawyers to join our M&A and Capital Markets Teams in Helsinki. Our portfolio of M&A and capital markets projects covers a wide range of international and domestic transactions, including many that have been the first of their kind in Finland. As an integral member of the team, you will actively take part in the reshaping of companies and industries and get a deep insight into the varying key denominators behind successful transactions. With us, you will have a chance to learn from the best while simultaneously contributing to the team effort.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for lawyers who:
- are either newly graduated or already have some practical experience (1–4 years) as a lawyer
- have a genuine interest in different kind of transactions
- strive for premium quality and are service-minded
- possess strong interpersonal skills
- have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- are fluent in Finnish and English (knowledge of other languages is much appreciated)
What We Can Offer You
If we feel that you would be a good fit for our team, we will offer you:
- unique and challenging projects
- an opportunity to work with some of the most interesting transactions in the Finnish, Nordic, and international markets
- a multi-disciplinary approach through close co-operation with our tax, finance, competition, and other experts
- excellent training and personal development opportunities
- an experienced and dedicated coach to provide support throughout your career
- skill development programmes, personal annual plans, and broad fringe and other benefits
- a structured system of compensating overtime hours (“working time bank”)
- an opportunity to build your career in an inclusive working atmosphere where you get to be part of the team from day one
If you feel that you are the right person for this position, please submit your application, CV, and relevant certificates via our website by 18 May 2022 at the latest. Remember to write your application and CV in English.
For more information about the position, please contact HR Business Specialist Sara Saukkonen (email@example.com or +358 9 2288 4445).
For more information about working at Hannes Snellman, please visit our website.