Hannes Snellman Attorneys Ltd - Associate Lawyer | Real Estate, Helsinki
WE ARE NOW RECRUITING: REAL ESTATE LAWYER (ENERGY TRANSACTIONS) | REAL ASSETS TEAM IN HELSINKI
Our business is growing, and we are looking for a talented and commercially minded lawyer to join our Real Assets Team in Helsinki. Our cross-border Real Assets Service Concept combines our offerings to the environment & natural resources, infrastructure & energy, projects & construction, and real estate sectors into a coordinated, multi-disciplinary advice to our clients.
Our Real Estate Team is unrivalled in terms of specialisation and expertise in the Nordic market. The team offers a wide range of real estate services covering, among other things, transactions, fund formation, strategic advice, structuring, planning and zoning, sale-and-leaseback, and construction. In addition, we are an active player in the growing wind power industry.
Tapio Teräkivi, Head of Real Estate, describes the team as “Great people, great assignments”.
What We Are Looking For
The Real Estate Team is looking for someone who:
- has a genuine interest in energy and real estate projects
- is recently graduated or has a few years of experience
- has some previous experience from (energy or real estate) transactions
- has the ability to work both independently and as a team member in various different projects.
Additionally, an ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for law, strives for premium quality, and pays attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in business are also essential qualities. Our work requires fluency in English and Finnish, and knowledge of other languages is also valued.
What We Can Offer You
If we feel that you are a good fit for our team, we will offer you:
- unique and challenging projects and cases
- opportunity to work with some of the most interesting legal cases in the Nordic and international markets
- excellent training and development opportunities
- experienced coach to provide support throughout your career
- skill development programmes, personal annual plans, and fringe and other benefits
- opportunity to build your career in an inclusive working atmosphere where you get to be part of the team from day one.
If you feel that you are the right person for the position, please submit your application, CV, and relevant certificates via our website by 26 January 2022 at the latest.
For more information on what it is like to work at Hannes Snellman, please visit our website.