The best foundation for your future
Roschier is looking to hire recently graduated Associate Lawyers to join its transaction practices in Helsinki.
We at Roschier are looking for new talent to join us in serving our clients as we continue to grow. We are known for our curiosity, depth of knowledge, passion and professionalism. With us, you will learn directly from the best in the field and have the possibility to develop daily to master your skillset.
We are now looking to hire Associate Lawyers to our transaction practices including: M&A, Corporate & Capital Markets, Real Estate & Environment, Energy & Infrastructure, and Finance & Restructuring. Our transaction practices advise clients in complex deals across the Nordics with a leading market position in Finland for many years and we are also among the leading law firms in Sweden. Depending on your interest, you would have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of assignments, ranging from private/public M&A to private equity, real-estate transactions, energy and infrastructure assignments, and venture capital deals as well as finance and restructuring related matters.
The team members combine a high degree of specialization with curiosity, passion, professionalism, and a strong commercial understanding. To best describe the team culture and the way we work, we decided to ask Wiljami Siitonen, one of the Senior Associates in our M&A team:
“Put simply, we’re a tight-knit group of committed individuals. One of our key success factors is the truly supportive and encouraging atmosphere. There is a high level of openness and trust among team members and everyone, whether new or more experienced, is encouraged to take on responsibility, carry the clients’ trust and to grow professionally. A particularly rewarding aspect of working on transactions at Roschier is the privilege of collaborating with specialist teams across practice areas and working together with clients and counterparties across the globe on a daily basis.”
We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
We are now looking for a person who
- is recently graduated or close to graduation and has a genuine interest in, and a clear aspiration to work with transactions.
- shares our passion to transactions and has a genuine interest in their professional development within the field
- shares our values and commitment to a customer-driven approach in everything we do
- enjoys inspiring teamwork in a business that extends across teams and borders
- has a proactive and systematic approach to work
- has excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. Our priorities are growth and development – yours, the clients’ and the firm’s. Through our focus on continuous learning, and by working closely with your colleagues, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment
- skills training and people development programs
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an open, collaborative and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact:
- Tero Jormanainen, Partner in the M&A practice (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6644)
- Johannes Ahti, Partner in the Finance & Restructuring practice (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6706)
- Antti-Jussi Partanen, Partner in the Real Estate & Environment practice (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6705)
- Toni Siimes, Partner in the Energy & Infrastructure practice (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6578)
- Antti Ihamuotila, Partner in the Corporate & Capital markets practice (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6555)
- Kaija Tolvanen, Talent Development (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6547)
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 23 January 2022 through the application link. Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.