Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. - Associate Lawyer, Digitalization & TMT, Intellectual Property
The best foundation for your future.
We are looking to hire Associate Lawyers to join the leading Digitalization & Technology, Media, and Telecommunications and Intellectual Property practices in Helsinki
Roschier’s expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising leaders of Nordic business. We are known for our curiosity, depth of knowledge, passion and professionalism. With us, you will learn directly from the best in the field and have the possibility to develop daily to master your skillset. Our path of constant improvement has taken us to the leading position we hold as a firm, and our Intellectual Property & TMT practices have been an instrumental part of Roschier’s success.
As a part of the Digitalization & TMT and Intellectual Property practices, you would have the opportunity to work with a diverse set of assignments. We regularly work with new emerging technologies, leading Nordic champions, and international projects – including many of which take place entirely outside of our home markets.
Our way of working is client centric and pragmatic and all of our talent gets to contribute to our assignments in their respective roles from the get-go. As the leading practice in the Nordics, most of our work relates to assignments where technology and the collaboration around it are at the heart of the matter. This means that our team works on a daily basis with matters involving:
- outsourcing deals
- large scale transformations where a corporation is re-engineering its business processes through adoption of new IT systems
- regulatory and market entry questions around emerging technologies
- technology disputes
- technology and intellectual property driven transactions
- joint ventures or R&D or collaboration projects
- technology and IP commercialization and licensing
As part of our team you would also have the opportunity to contribute to work that we do as part of our Intellectual Property practice.
We are now looking for people with a law degree who:
- are just graduating or have up to 6 years of relevant work experience on Digitalization & TMT or Intellectual Property matters (in one or more of the areas we work with)
- are genuinely interested in technology and the interplay between technology and law
- take pride in the quality of their work and client service
- have interest in business and the difference first class advice can make for the success of our clients
- have excellent spoken and written communication skills, including fluency in Finnish and English
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top with all the right tools to grow and contribute. We take on complex legal matters, we focus on continuous learning, and we work closely with our colleagues and the clients. We believe this combination will help you learn more with us than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams, and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience, and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting work and a steep learning curve in an environment that is both collaborative and meaningful.
What we offer
- our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect great strides in your professional growth through our formal learning and on-the-job apprenticeship
- the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics
- an inspiring, flexible, and fun place to work in a truly international setting
- an open, collaborative, and inclusive culture
Want to know more?
For more information, please contact:
- Miikka Konttinen, Partner, IP & Technology team (email@example.com, +358 20 506 6698 on for questions about the role and requirements or
- Pauliina Vilponen, Associate, IP & Technology team (+358 20 506 6601 on May 25 at 11-12 am, May 27 at 11-12 am, June 1 at 11-12 am, June 3 at 11-12 am) for questions about what it is really like to work at Roschier’s IP & Tech as an Associate or a Junior Associate
- Juho Hellgren, Senior Associate, IP & Technology team (+358 20 506 6650 on May 25 at 2-3 pm, May 27 at 2-3 pm, June 1 at 2-3 pm, June 3 at 2-3 pm) for questions about what it is really like to work at Roschier’s IP & Tech as a Senior Associate
- Mira Svedholm, Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 506 6609) for questions about the recruitment process.
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
Please apply by 13 June 2021. We ask you to use the application link; do not email an application. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.