Krogerus - Office Support Trainees
Are you interested in gaining valuable work experience in a leading law firm while working in a great team of students? We are now looking for new members to join our Office Support team at our Helsinki office.
The trainee programme is intended for students in the early phase of their legal studies, and who can work approximately 2 days a week. The traineeship runs for at least eight months starting in mid-January 2022, with a possibility to extend the traineeship. Our ideal new colleagues have great social skills, positive can-do-attitude, and flexible mindset. We appreciate colleagues who actively take responsibility in their own work and want to see their team succeed. Our working language is Finnish, but you will need fluent English in your daily job.
In the position of Office Support trainee, you will have an important role in the company:
- As a part of our 11-person team, you help keep things running at the office by assisting our lawyers and business services in various tasks that are essential for the firm
- Your tasks include for example collating materials, couriering, and mailing documents, as well as covering for our reception staff at our front desk and switchboard
- We offer you flexible part-time job alongside your studies, shifts are agreed with other team members
- You will get a great opportunity to learn about working with business law and grow your network
- In addition to brushing up your skills while working with top professionals, you will get a chance to spend time with your peers at social events, trainings, and activities
We can't wait to hear from you! Submit your application, CV, and a transcript of records from your studies in English at linkki by 29 October 2021. For more information, please contact Rosa Siikström.