Metso Outotec Corporate Legal is part of Metso Outotec’s Legal and Compliance function. We provide legal expertise and support to Metso Outotec’s daily business in Corporate, Privacy, IT Legal and Competition related legal matters.
We are now looking for a third- or fourth-year law student to work as a Corporate Legal Trainee at Metso Outotec HQ in Helsinki. The working hours are part-time, and the working period is six months starting in September 2022.
As a Corporate Legal Trainee, you will:
- Support our lawyers, mainly focusing in corporate legal and data privacy matters
- Support Privacy Office in data privacy related matters
- Support in global subsidiary governance related document management
- Support in communication with authorities globally
- Support lawyers in background research and other assignments and on-going projects
- Have an opportunity to work in a multinational environment and to enjoy an innovative and supportive atmosphere
- Have versatile and challenging tasks in a global setting that will develop your professional skills and competencies
To succeed as a Corporate Legal Trainee, you will need:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn more. We are looking for proactive individuals with a can-do approach, who shows initiative, ability and adaptability. You enjoy challenges and like working as part of a team but also independently.
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English. Other language skills and study exchange program or work experience abroad are an asset.
- At least half of your law studies completed. We are primarily looking for a third- or fourth-year law student. Additionally, prior work experience in legal field (e.g. in a law firm, in-house legal department) is considered a benefit.
We offer you an opportunity to work, learn and grow as a part of a global team consisting of highly skilled professionals, and a truly global working environment.
Please fill in our online application with your CV and transcript of records by 15.7.2022 at the latest. Please note that we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail.
For more information, kindly contact VP, Corporate Legal Tea Maasalo primarily by e-mail (tea.maasalo(at)mogroup.com) or call on Thursday 16.6.2022 from 11.00 to 12.00 (+358 40 700 8119).