Metso Outotec Oyj - Summer Trainee, Legal
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Metso Outotec Corporate Legal is part of Metso Outotec’s Legal and Compliance function. We provide legal expertise and support in Metso Outotec’s daily business in Corporate, Privacy, IT legal and competition related legal matters.
We are now looking for a first- or second-year law student to work as a Summer Trainee at Metso Outotec offices in Espoo and Helsinki. The working hours are fulltime, and the working period is four months starting in May 2022.
As a Summer Trainee, Legal you will:
- As your main responsibilities, support the reorganizing of the document archives and our lawyers in establishing an electronic contract library
- Support Privacy Office in a project relating to Data Processing Agreement updates
- Support our lawyers in other assigned tasks and on-going projects
- Have an opportunity to work in an international environment and to enjoy an innovative and supportive atmosphere
To succeed as a Summer Trainee, you will need:
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn more. We are looking for proactive individuals with a can-do approach, who shows initiative, ability and adaptability. You like working as part of a team and also independent work.
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English. Other language skills are an asset.
- Prior relevant work experience of similar tasks in document management is considered a benefit.
We offer you an opportunity to work, learn and grow as a part of a global team consisting of highly skilled professionals, and a truly global working environment.
Please fill in our online application with your CV and transcript of records by 28.02.2022 at the latest. Please note we are not able to accept applications sent by e-mail. Please send your application as soon as possible, as we will start processing the applications already during the application period and the positions are filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information, kindly contact VP, Corporate Legal Tea Maasalo primarily by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call on 12.01.2022 or 19.01.2022 from 14.00 to 16.00 (+358 40 700 8119).
Metso Outotec is a proud member of Responsible Summer Job campaign, https://kesäduuni.org