Taaleri is a Nordic investment and asset manager with an emphasis on renewable energy and other alternative investments. We channel capital towards economically profitable undertakings that have a lasting positive impact on the environment and society. We are a signatory of the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) since 2010. Taaleri’s vision is to be a Nordic forerunner in alternative investments focusing on sustainability.
Taaleri has EUR 2.1 bn of assets under management in its private equity funds and co-investments. The company has approximately 120 employees. Taaleri Plc is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now strengthening our energetic, and international Taaleri Energia team, which is full of enthusiastic professionals in Helsinki by recruiting a
Senior Legal Trainee
As a Senior Legal Trainee you will be mainly assisting our Legal Team with performing of the daily tasks related to various business activities of Taaleri Energia.
What you will mainly be doing:
- Assisting the in-house legal team with the daily legal tasks, such as e.g. drafting various legal documents (agreements, minutes of meeting), corporate management (trade register notifications, KYC) and managing other authority processes;
- Assisting with legal research and internal policy drafting
- Performing administrative tasks, such as e.g. data management and archiving.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience from the similar position either at law firm or in-house (at least 1 year);
- At least half of your studies for your Legal Degree completed
- Systematic approach to all aspects of work and ability to meet deadlines
- Be interested in renewable energy/transition to carbon free economy
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
You’ll also need:
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English.
What we will offer
- 6 months fixed term position (with a possibility to extend)
- Senior Trainee position with a competitive salary and employee benefits
- Versatile work tasks in the fast-growing global business
- Inspiring and open-minded corporate culture and fantastic colleagues
The position is located in Helsinki. For further information, please contact Taaleri Energia Funds Management’s Legal Director Tomasz Janas (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can phone him (+358 44 527 7592) on the following dates and times:
11 January 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
12 January 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Please apply by 16th January 2022 by submitting a cover letter and CV via this link. Our motivated and dedicated team looks forward to meeting you!